1. What is the price I pay?
-As an eligible member of the military, when you purchase an eligible, new GM vehicle you can receive Preferred Pricing, a special discounted price below the MSRP. To compare the MSRP to Preferred Pricing, CLICK HERE.
-And don’t forget – you can also combine your GM Military Discount with most current incentives available in your region to receive the maximum value possible!
2. Who is eligible for the GM Military Discount?
-People eligible for the GM Military Discount include active duty members and Reserves, including their spouses, of the U.S.:
3. Which GM vehicles are eligible?
-Many new and unused 2011 and 2012 GM passenger cars, SUVs, crossovers and light-duty trucks are eligible. To see a list of excluded vehicles, visit the home page and select Vehicle Eligibility from the Vehicle Shopping drop-down menu. Some other models may have limited availability. Eligibility of GM vehicles may change at any time without notice.
4. How many vehicles am I eligible to purchase/lease?
-You may purchase/lease up to two eligible new and unused vehicles per year with your GM Military Discount.
5. Can I receive the GM Military Discount from any dealer?
-The GM Military Discount is available through Jeff Gordon Chevrolet . Dealer participation is on a vehicle line basis. Please inform your dealer of your intention to use the GM Military Discount during your first contact at Jeff Gordon Chevrolet.
6. How do I get the GM Military Discount?
-Visit gmmilitarydiscount.com to request your "Go Code," print it out and then take it with your Military I.D. to Jeff Gordon Chevrolet to receive your vehicle discount.
7. If I am overseas, can I take advantage of the GM Military Discount?
-Just because GM isn’t part of the Exchange program doesn’t mean we don’t offer a vehicle discount — in fact, we have the best military discount from any car company. Eligible military personnel can get great savings on most new Chevrolet vehicles. It’s quick and easy to do on our site. You can build a vehicle, search dealer inventory and contact Jeff Gordon Chevrolet to arrange purchase and delivery for you or your spouse back in the United States.
8. Can I combine this discount with current incentives?
-Yes, in most cases. Visit Jeff Gordon Chevrolet for details on eligible incentives, or view current incentives at gmmilitarydiscount.com to see how the values add up. You can also check with your salesperson.
8. Can I combine this discount with the GM Mobility Program?
-Yes, the GM Military Discount can be combined with GM Mobility reimbursements. To learn more about GM Mobility, visit gm.com/shop/services/gm_mobility.
9. Can I order a vehicle through this program, rather than choosing one from Jeff Gordon Chevrolet's inventory?
10. Can I combine this discount with any GM reward card Earnings?
-Yes, you can combine the GM Military Discount Program with Earnings from any one of the GM reward cards. Earnings from GM reward cards are in addition to most current incentives GM may offer.
11. How can I apply for a GM reward card?
-You may apply online anytime for any GM reward card at gmcard.com.
12. Do I have to purchase or lease through Ally?
-You do not have to purchase or lease through Ally.
13. Are dealer-installed options covered with the GM Military Discount (e.g., theft-deterrent devices)?
-No. Any additional dealer-installed options, conversion/upfit packages, General Motors Protection Plans and other extra-charge items will be supplied at a price agreed upon between the customer and the dealer.
14. Are dealer demonstration vehicles included in this program?
-Yes, if the vehicle has less than 7,500 miles and a dealer demo allowance has not been paid on the vehicle. See Jeff Gordon Chevrolet for details.
15. Can I use a trade-in with the GM Military Discount?
-Please contact Jeff Gordon Chevrolet for more information about trade-ins.
16. Does the purchase/lease require a down payment?
- Jeff Gordon Chevrolet will be able to provide details on the down payment of your chosen vehicle.
17. How long do I have to keep the vehicle to qualify for the GM Military Discount?
-Eligible vehicles must be retained for a minimum of six (6) months from the vehicle delivery date.
18. I recently bought/leased a new GM vehicle. Can I still apply for the GM Military Discount?
-No. Previous purchases/leases are not eligible
19. Can I share my GM Military Discount?
-Yes, with your spouse. Vehicles can also be co-titled.
20. How can I find out more about a specific GM model?
-Questions about vehicle features, pricing, model eligibility, leasing and incentives should be directed to Jeff Gordon Chevrolet. You can also visit gmmilitarydiscount.com for more information.