Used Cars for Jacksonville, NC
Finding quality used cars can be hard to do in Jacksonville, but taking that short trip to Jeff Gordon Chevrolet makes everything about buying a used car easier, including finding one. We have a huge selection on our Big Lot for our Jacksonville, NC used car customers. We try to make the process simple and easy going with no pressure sales from our Sales Team. They are here to answer each and every question you have about the used car you're looking at. See the information below, some tip for our Jacksonville, NC used car customers.
What Should You Check for Before Buying a Used Car, Jacksonville, NC?
- Check the exterior for scratches, chipped paint, and rust spots
- Look at the vehicle's frame and ensure it hasn't be damaged
- Check the trunk for water leaks and wear
- Feel the tires for worn treads and feathering, which can be a sign of bad alignment
- Check the exhaust system for rust or holes
- Pop the hood: hoses and belts should not have any holes or cracks
- Look for and ask about engine leaks or corrosion
- Pull the transmission dipstick: fluid should be pink or red
- Run air-conditioner and ensure it works properly
- Note the odometer mileage
- Ask about any warning lights on the dash
- Test drive the car - pay attention to brakes, automatic gear shifting as you drive, speedometer readings, and cruise control
Jacksonville, NC Used Cars
We provide this information for our customers so that you are 100% sure about the used car in Jacksonville that you're purchasing. We want all of our customers to be happy and excited with no worries after they buy a used car. Use the above tips to help you purchase a car, another handy tip is to bring a friend with you, it that's not an option, trust the sales team we have put together, they will answer all of your questions. Jeff Gordon Chevrolet is your trusted used car dealer for Jacksonville, NC. We hope to see you soon!